Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Table Saw purchase question

On 3/11/2014 12:02 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:
On 3/11/2014 12:58 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:44:40 -0400, FrozenNorth
Old tank was nearly 60 years old, I put in a new tank, double walled
with a float in between, first tank leaks, float rises and I know I have
to get another tank. Just pass on the insurance.

Unfortunately, that is not an option in many instances. Many or most
businesses have to have insurance(s) to operate.

Yep, but I just passed on the oil tank coverage, still covered for all
the other usual stuff.

A serious question here. What if the tank leaks and causes a fire that
damages the rest of the house? will the rest of the house be covered
then? I think I would make darn sure that you are OK given the fact
that the tank is no longer insured.