Posted to uk.d-i-y
MattyF MattyF is offline

Default Laundry Chute Regulations???

On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 18:45:59 +0000, harryagain wrote:

"MattyF" wrote in message
Rather than have a chute, I have invented a way of washing bed sheets
automatically.
The sheets are in a loop that goes across the bed, through a slot in
the wall and down through the washing machine and dryer then back up to
the bedroom. Each day the loop moves across so a clean piece of sheet
goes over the bed. Possibly it needs a pressure switch to stop the
sheet moving if someone is in the bed.

Are you barking mad?

I think the original question has been answered OK.
As you should know, I am an expert at solving weird problems and invent
extreme solutions. I hate boring things like washing and housework.