Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default Kenmore dishwasher -- rubber/plastic bits falling out (from door?)

On 03/09/14 11:38 pm, bob haller wrote:

My 20 YO Whirlpool DW started doing that. In it's life time I replacde

motor/pump ass'y once, no other issues. I did not wait to find out

what's going on. I replaced it with a Bosch. Bosch is so quiet when

running, we like it. Just hope it'll last like Whirpool.

good luck you bought a lost cause true bosch run dead silent, however any repair requires disassembling the thing a lot. few repair bosch other than sears service. you will find any repair costs at least half the price of a new bosch. mine broke twice under warranty, a month after the warranty ran out it broke again, after a phone eastimate of 500 to 600 bucks i took it to the scrap yard,

WILL NEVER OWN A BOSCH AGAIN!

When we were last looking for a dishwasher, our Sears store had Bosch as
well, a few dB quieter but considerably more expensive. That's why we
have the Kenmore.

Perce