Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Redistribution occurs

Gunner Asch on Sun, 09 Mar 2014 01:31:06 -0800
On Fri, 7 Mar 2014 06:43:35 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:
I suppose you also think that slaves are are also the beneficiaries
of redistribution. They pay no taxes. They should count themsel
lucky.

More insane ad hominim hookum. Nothing that I have said has any connection to slavery. That is just a vain attempt to discredit my statements by connecting them to an adhorent idea. Your credibility has vanished. There is no point in continuing any discussion with such a clueless person.

Dan

Not only is he clueless...but he by his very nature..like that of a
primitive man..stupid ...and evil to his very core.

Hey, hey - primitive man was not stupid. Ignorant, perhaps, and
maybe even evil - but not stupid.

OTOH, the Progressives / Liberals / 21st Century Democrat Party
followers - are stupid, as well as ignorant. Oh, they may have a lot
of "education", but they live in a bubble while remaining ignorant of
reality.
--
pyotr filipivich