Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default an ah ha moment.

I have those drums you stick in your drill press to sand things.

I don't use them often, but while making things for the DC , adapters
etc... I needed to sand inside the adapters.

Well, I have tried regular paper, cloth backed paper. Finally today I
said, lets try self stick paper... Damn... if I had tried that years ago
I think I would have liked them better. The self stick works great, in
that they don't tear as easy since they are not floating around asking
to be torn... More use will confirm that, but they seem to be lasting
longer than previously.

My ah ha moment for the day...

Hope that helps those of you that don't have the oscillating spindle
sanders like me.

--
Jeff