Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What's the trick to preventing stacked plastic buckets from sticking together?

On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 11:57:43 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 4/18/2013 10:54 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:39:30 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:35:21 AM UTC-7,
wrote:
They aren't "sticking" anyway. you are actually trying to break a
vacuum when you pull them apart.

Ah. That makes a lot of sense!

So, the trick would be to prevent or vacate the vacuum!

About the only way to prevent vacuum, without drilling holes
(which, I agree, would defeat the purpose of the bucket), must be
to prevent them from forming the vacuum in the first place.

..try a tennis ball?

I wonder if the poor feller has found a solution yet since the first
post is almost a year old? ^_^

TDD

There are at least a dozen or so buckets around here. I don't have a
problems with buckets sticking together - they can be defeated.
--
Army Mechanized Infantry Artillery