Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default Milwaukee 5625 3.25hp router - Dead

On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 09:23:29 -0500, Swingman wrote:
"_YOU_ GD, MF'ing SOB'ing, POS!".

I buy the occasional lottery ticket, but rarely check the numbers
until I've collected several of them. I've found the above line
particularly useful when getting down to the last few numbers. After
winning nothing, I curse and swear at the damned lottery. *Then* I win
several dollars, just enough to keep me buying.

I can't swear at all the tickets, because then I get nothing. It only
works if I swear at the last few tickets.