Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FFFFFFF

On Sat, 08 Mar 2014 23:02:32 -0500, woodchucker
wrote:

On 3/8/2014 9:31 PM, Larry Kraus wrote:

I just flood the zone with mechanical pencils. There's at least one
in reach from anywhere. ;-)

If I have one pencil, I can keep track of it for weeks. If I have a
dozen, I'll lose 11 of them in a week.

I solved that problem long ago, I have to wear safety glasses with
bifocals... I glued a magnet on it, use a pen clip and just put the
pencil back on the glasses when done using it.. That's the only 2 things
I am sure I know where it is.

Just don't take off your glasses!!!
Then you need to put a radio operated flasher/buzzer on the glasses so
you can find them (without your glasses on)
Then you need a way to keep track of the remote.

Like I said before, every gadget I buy to make life easier just
becomes something else to lose!!!!!