Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Hats and bad manners. What's up

rOn Sat, 8 Mar 2014 21:08:45 -0800 (PST), Nicholas Kriho
wrote:

On Saturday, March 8, 2014 2:47:03 PM UTC-6, Roy wrote:

Who gives a Red Rat's Ass as to who wears what? Geez, if I want to wear a cap or hat while in an eating establishment, I'll do it. Like it or lump it...it's my business.

I agree with Roy. If a person wearing a hat indoors offends your sensibilities, then you have one messed-up set of sensibilities. Get a life and let others have theirs.

Maybe a little clarification is needed. Wearing at hat while in Home
Depot, McDonalds, or the line at the Post Office is not a big deal and
I'd not even notice. If I'm at a really nice restaurant, it would
show you are uncouth and lacking good manners.

I won't challenge your constitutional right to do so, but I may also
be forming a rather poor opinion of you. Don't show up in my office
the next day applying for a manager position because I'll pass right
over you. Apply for a job at the car wash, you may be considered.

Like it or not, that is the way our society works. You won't see
bankers, judges, doctors, wearing baseball caps while at work. We
form opinions and draw conclusions from first appearances.