Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Blocking telemarketers

On Sat, 08 Mar 2014 21:20:37 -0600, philo** wrote:

On 3/8/2014 9:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Phone and Internet (no TV)

I've been getting letters from ATT to get me to switch. ATT in CT is
selling off the regular landline business and keeping the U-verse

I'm happy with the service. Internet connection is pretty fast...but
occasionally the connection drops. It only cuts out for half a minute a
few times a week...but once or twice it dropped a phone call.

That has never happened in all the years I've used a wired
connection...but I'm sure when my contract is up for renewal I'll drop
the land line and get a cell phone.

Even my 87 year old mother has an iphone.

She's called an imother.