Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Milwaukee 5625 3.25hp router - Dead

So I've got it hung in a router table running a quarter inch round-over
on a few hundred MDF parts and it's easy-peasy.
I get done, clean up, blow off the router motor and set it on top of the
table
for the next time I need it. Which was today. To my knowledge the router
has not been used since I last did. I plugged it in to a working
outlet, turned it on, and....nothing. There is no visible damage to
the cord or the router itself. It has less than 10 hours use on it -
practically new. Any thoughts?

Have you tried directing extreme profanity at the offending tool? I have
used this approach many times. It has only worked twice in the last 50
years though. But it did work on those two occasions. It is always
available as a first resort.

(Did I just post this?)