Posted to alt.home.repair
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default OT Hats and bad manners. What's up

"Ivan Vegvary" wrote in message
Okay, I understand that some of our youth are not the best mannered. But
what about all the old farts like me (71 yrs.). Were we not trained to
take off our hats when indoors. Jeesh, I even see them in restaurants.

I can understand hiding baldness, skin cancer etc. But, the sun doesn't
shine inside an eating establishment and most buildings.

Walk into any restaurant and you can see at least a dozen guys with
baseball caps. Unbelievable!

Ivan Vegvary

Is is true Americans think McDonalds is a restaurant?