Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Chinky stinky, what you thinky?

On 03/08/2014 07:36 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 3/8/2014 8:30 AM, philo wrote:
Ah, maybe that's it. I've been considering leaving the
plastic carrying box open outdoors for a while.

I have some Xcelite's that are somewhat odoriferous even though I've had
them 45 years...so don't expect that smell to go away. The ones I have,
the smell is somewhat pleasant so it's no big deal.

If you don't like the ones you have , send them to me and I'll give them
to my cats.

Are those small screw drivers in a plastic
case?

I have a 18 compartment box for small parts
(clear plastic) that has smelled like vomit
for as long as I've had it.

Not screw drivers, but nut drivers...
I guess after 45 years I've grown used to it

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/...86188569_n.jpg