Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Is this for real?

On Sat, 08 Mar 2014 05:39:32 -0700,
wrote:

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 10:10:22 PM UTC-5, Robert Macy wrote:
On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 10:15:48 -0700,

snip....

single pair, not conductor

What I said applies to a single pair. There is no commercially
available meter that I'm aware of from the likes of Fluke that
you can put around a two wire AC power cord and measure the power.
And if it were possible to do, I would expect test meter companies
would offer it. So, sorry, but I remain unconvinced, especially
since absolutely nothing is said about how this new device, that
isn't even available, works.

Jumping back and forth.
I thought you were talking about my technology and costs. I know hos to
make such a device, but not much demandfor it. No, the utilities suppliers
don't want it. Or, at least don't know they want it.

Regarding the device offered for sale, haven't seen the web page, info,
picture, or anything about it, other than people's descriptions posting
here. Couldn't say if it worked or not. I'm like you, I know it is
possible [you do think it possible, right?], but unconvinced that what is
offered will do it.