Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.com is offline

Default Milwaukee 5625 3.25hp router - Dead

So I've got it hung in a router table running a quarter inch round-over
on a few hundred MDF parts and it's easy-peasy.
I get done, clean up, blow off the router motor and set it on top of the table
for the next time I need it. Which was today. To my knowledge the router
has not been used since I last did. I plugged it in to a working
outlet, turned it on, and....nothing. There is no visible damage to
the cord or the router itself. It has less than 10 hours use on it -
practically new. Any thoughts?

I'd start simple & electrical ... flip the switch on & off
vigorously ; wiggle the cord ends ; reset thermal overload ;
As someone else suggested - spin the motor by hand ..
Good luck - let us know what you find.
John T.