Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
nospamgoingjag[_2_] nospamgoingjag[_2_] is offline

Default LED trouble light power supply

Jon, thanks for the info, I may pursue that for other lighting
opportunities.

Jasen, John Field has straightened me out on my overbly ambitious
requirements.

John, thanks for the further feedback. I obviously need to revisit
the LED count and layout before pursuing further.

Thanks again for the feedback and ideas.

On 2014-03-07, nospamgoingjag wrote:

Could someone supply me with a schematic for a 110v to 12 V DC 5 amp
power supply that would fit in about a 2 inch by 2 inch by 1/2 inch
thick space?

You want to pack a 60W PSU into 2ci? that seems fairly ambitious,