Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default I have a Westpointe tower/vertical Heater WRC 2605. I need advise.

On Fri, 07 Mar 2014 23:44:02 +0000, Mary T
wrote:

This heater smells like it is burning and it has something dripping from
it. don't know where it was bought . can't find an owners manual on the
Internet. Is heater on a recall list? is it dangerous to run? can you tell
me where I can find a user's guide or manual. Tried to find company on the
internet no use. *HELP Please*

If this is the heater, try using the Sunbeam brand name in the manual
search.

http://www.viewpoints.com/Sunbeam-Portable-Electric-Radiator-Heater-WRC2605-U-reviews
--
"There's nothing like the scent of Cordite in a woman's hair."