Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Circuit panel safety question New linoleum pattern

On 3/7/2014 4:52 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:14:56 -0500, Tekkie® wrote:

posted for all of us...

I had a REAL old TV transformer straighten me out real quick - and at
6"I was taller than the basement ceiling height. My hard head drove a
nail (head) up through the linoleum flooring , hitting it on the sharp
end from below.

You nailed this thread. This is a shocking story. You are a hard head!

Ever since, if someone says I have rocks in my head, I just take it
for granite - - -

I have respect for a man who works in a
5" tall cellar. Especially when one is
6" tall.