Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Redistribution occurs

On Friday, March 7, 2014 1:30:38 PM UTC-5, jim wrote:

It is fairly obvious that you have never had a college level

course in economics , or if you did, then obvious you did not

understand the material.

Oh I see. You seem to think that claiming one has a college

eduation in economics allows one to tell stories that aren't

supported by fact.

No I am saying that if you have not taken economics, your understanding of economic facts is limited.

Note carefully I did not claim that I had a college education in economics. So now we wonder why you went off on that tangent.

Again I say it is pointless to discuss redistribution with you.

Dan