Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default FFFFFFF

On 3/6/2014 11:39 AM, woodchucker wrote:

I put down an inspection mirror yesterday, I can't find it today, while
re-doing the dust collector, I need to look in, the baffle is not
working as well as I hoped, so I need to make a neutral vane, and I need
to see the cone's fit so I can make the vane fit well.

Damn I can't find the inspection mirror... It's so F'ng frustrating
putting something down and not being able to find it... a few hours now..

The secret is simple. You just put things away in a place where you
will know to go when you need that particular item. Then it will be
there when you need it. As soon as I find that place, everything I ever
put away will be there. It is going to be a bit pile too!