Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim jim is offline

Default Redistribution occurs

" wrote:

On Friday, March 7, 2014 11:23:26 AM UTC-5, jim wrote:
Nothing is being taken from

the income tax payer and given to others.

There is no point in continuing this discussion with you.

HA HA HA You always try to first establish that reasoning with
you is futile.

It is fairly obvious that you have never had a college level
course in economics , or if you did, then obvious you did not
understand the material.

Oh I see. You seem to think that claiming one has a college
eduation in economics allows one to tell stories that aren't
supported by fact.

Apparently you have never heard of the EIC. I expect you employ someone to do your taxes.

Just because someone claims the Earned income credit comes from
other income taxpayers doesn't make it so. That is just a story.
And when you look at the fact that income tax payers do not fund
enough expenditures to cover their own share of the spending,
the story becomes not very believable.

You never answered any of the questions I asked.

The only question I saw was you asked why income tax has to
fund the income tax payers share before redistribution can occur.

I answered that if the tax money is used up funding the income
tax payers share of the spending, it cannot be also be used to
pay someone else's share. That's simple accounting that even
a grade school student can understand. .

---