Ddoobie

Default workshop

When I was building my garage 32'x32' I made a "open" shop in the back of the
garage alone the back wall. I started woodturning after the garage was up. Now
I am trying to inclose a little area for the lath, bandsaw and drill press with
a small bench. The area I use now is 8x12 and it is small but useable. When I
have to use the table saw for long/big cuts I use one of the parking spaces and
then clean up the sawdust to park the car back in the garage. I would be happy
with 20x20 and room to store wood over head but easy to get at. Lots of elect.
outlets and bright lighting. You can not get to many outlets or light fixtures.
Dwight