Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FFFFFFF

"Gramps' shop" wrote in
:

I've finally solved the missing tape measure problem: I now own about
6 measures, equally distributed to various flat surfaces in my shop.
I also buy pencils by the box as they disappear quickly too. Thank
God my TS, BS and lathe have learned to stay in one place :-)

Larry

The lathe can be used to make a pencil into a pointy stick, so you know
where your pencil sharpener is too. :-) (You probably need a 3-jaw chuck
and a steady rest may be useful, but think of all you'll save by only
taking off the amount you need to restore the point!)

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.