Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Tips for arthritic repair people

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Robert Green wrote:
I'm looking for any tips on how to cope with advancing arthritis. I

find
twisting motions to be very difficult at times, and that switching to

set of
1/4" shank drills has really reduced the amount of chuck twisting I have

do when using the electric drill.

Two very helpful tools for CATV work have been wrenches for the hex

rings on
RG6 cable. One is on a long stalk but the more useful one is shaped

like a
2" funnel with a slit in the side. It increases the function diameter

of
the hex nut substantially

Hi,
What is causing the symptom? If cause is known there is many helps to
relieve the suffering. Osteoarthritis? Rheumatoid? Uric acid problem?

Osteo - bone on bone contact - I've seen the Xrays. )-:

--
Bobby G.