nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I live near Ottawa (Illinois, USA). Please be more specific in the headline of your posts, when you just list a city name, as there are duplicates of many city names.
I think I'd be safe with "Moose Jaw", Saskatchewan.

I think there's only one Moose Jaw.

Probably only one "Medicine Hat", the one in Alberta, too.
And I expect only one "Whitehorse", the capital of the Yukon Territories
Ditto for "Yellowknife", the capital of the North West Territories

See what happens when you let Indians name cities?

Last edited by nestork : March 6th 14 at 11:55 PM