Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Ceramic standoff/spacer...

Old GE range bake element standoff shattered -- it's a ceramic of ~5/8"
OD, 13/16" L w/ a 3/16" hole in which a little prongie off the metal
foot of the element sits. It is, apparently NLA from GE and doesn't
come w/ new bake element so I'm left w/ only one of two to hole the
element off the floor of the oven.

I've had no success on finding much close; anybody here have any ideas?
Doesn't have to be identical; two matching for the purpose would do.

Best I've come up with is from Digikey/Newark that are 1/2" OD, 3/4" L
but they're threaded for a #6 machine screw for board standoff purposes
and that's smaller ID hole than will work w/o some modifications.

If anybody's got any ideas (or has a 80's-90s vintage old range might
take a look and see if can spare )....

Only local repair guy doesn't have any in his collection of stuff which
was surprising.