Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default FFFFFFF

On 3/6/2014 4:23 PM, Leon wrote:
On 3/6/2014 10:39 AM, woodchucker wrote:
I don't know how you guys with disorganized shops do it.
I can't.

I put down an inspection mirror yesterday, I can't find it today, while
re-doing the dust collector, I need to look in, the baffle is not
working as well as I hoped, so I need to make a neutral vane, and I need
to see the cone's fit so I can make the vane fit well.

Damn I can't find the inspection mirror... It's so F'ng frustrating
putting something down and not being able to find it... a few hours now..

I've moved on put that aside, but am still fumed over the fact that I
can learn to put things away and it still happens.

I guess the re-training isn't over.

Did you look inside the DC?

:-P yes.

Found another mirror to use finally. Still haven't found the inspection
mirror....

--
Jeff