Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping Stormin Moroman

Hey guy, I know you're a flashlight collector and I carry a few on me
when I'm out and about because I'm very nearsighted and the light from a
small flashlight helps me a great deal when I'm examining something.
Well I finally got my van running again so I can get out of the house
and I went by Home Depot to get some items. I came across the "Defiant"
branded flashlights and picked up two of the different models to try
them out. Wow! You should take a look at them. There is one for $4.88 at
the store near me that's the Defiant Mini LED Work Light Model # 902-GD
that puts out a great deal of light from 16 LEDs. I got another Defiant
flashlight a model 7000. It's an interesting light which is oval with a
single LED and reflector on one end then you slide out the inside which
turns it into a 30 LED work light. It has dual magnets and a hook on the
end and is a very bright light. I can't find it on The Web anywhere
except Fixya where a fellow shows how he fixed a battery
door problem. I suppose the 7000 has been discontinued but I'm going
back to see if there are any left. ^_^

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pbjppul

TDD