Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roku's New HDMI Streaming Stick: $50 and More Than 1,000 Channels

On 03/04/2014 10:36 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
http://gizmodo.com/rokus-new-hdmi-st...@whitsongordon

I am still a fan of the WDTV live. I play BBC shows that end up on my
hard drive. The Web TV stuff is not as interesting as Usenet content.

I'm using my WDTV right now to listen to "The Tech Guy" (a call-in show
about technology) netcast.

I wouldn't want anything built in to a TV or usable only with that. I
depend on the ability to make use of the output. It this case to
distribute it to other TVs in this house, so I'm not restricted to this
room while listening.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"You cannot stuff your minds with the lives of saints and grow good on
the stuffing." [Lemuel K. Washburn, _Is The Bible Worth Reading And
Other Essays_, 1911]