Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default HP IC, Unobtanium ?

On 3/4/2014 11:17 PM, wrote:
Yahoo Groups own't load on this thing. I also have a certain measure of disdain for Yahoo anything.

Well there is enough info there to get the scope working, without
looking at Yahoo.
The suggested D16NE FET is obsolete. Mouser suggests a
512-HUF75307D3ST, which they then say it is obsolete.
These are high current devices, Are deflection plates
low impedance? I thought they would be high impedance high
voltage devices.
If you can't get or don't like these two devices, try looking at other
scopes and see if you can find a drive the uses discretes and try their
FET/transistor.
What is the bandwidth of the scope?
Mikek