Posted to rec.woodworking
Gray_Wolf Gray_Wolf is offline

Default O/T: What's He Doing?

On Mon, 3 Mar 2014 22:03:21 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Was sitting at the puter the other day when for no good reason, my
thoughts
drifted back to a classmate who I first met in the 2nd grade.

We played at a neighbor's house which was about half way between our
houses.

By the time we got to high school we had pretty much gone our separate
ways.

We met again at our 25th high school reunion in 1980.

He had gone on to get a degree in geology and had just returned from
the
oil patch in Saudi and was headed for Tulsa, again to do something
involving the oil patch.

Using Google, did a search and got several hits for his oil patch
activities as well as his obituary in 2011.

So to answer my question, "What's He Doing?"

The answer is, He is finished doing.

Lew

At 74 I've been doing a lot of that lately. I was thinking about an
old flame in west Texas from back in the 70's. Found out she died in
'98. Got a really strange feeling.

I found out last week that a dear friend died back in December. That
really shook me up. He was 13 years younger than me

Gray