Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default O/T: What's He Doing?

Larry Blanchard wrote in :

On Mon, 03 Mar 2014 22:03:21 -0800, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Using Google, did a search and got several hits for his oil patch
activities as well as his obituary in 2011.

So to answer my question, "What's He Doing?"

The answer is, He is finished doing.

I did something like that when I looked up an old high school
girlfriend. Found out she'd died from cancer a year or two before I
looked. Reminds you of your own mortality.

Something similar happened to SWMBO a couple years ago. She'd gone a year or so
without hearing from a friend in Germany, and sent him an email titled "Lebst du noch?"
("Are you still alive?"). It bounced. Google turned up his obit from some six months
previously.