Posted to comp.mobile.ipad,alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair

Default Do you know where we can find the 3 key WiFi specs for the iPad?

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 21:30:29 -0800, Liam O'Connor
wrote:

It's NOT your fault!

It must be someone's fault. The first step to solving a problem is to
blame someone. In other words, it's not going to get fixed without
first assigning the blame. It's generally considered a bad idea
blaming anyone involved in fixing the problem and blaming yourself is
equally counterproductive. It's considered traditional to blame the
person who notices the problem, but that won't work here. Therefore,
I suggest you find suitable culprit, scapegoat, sacrificial victim,
innocent bistander, or consultant to blame.

In the past, when I complained about the non-availability of the site
on weekends, I received the usual "site is down for upgrades" excuse.
I just noticed that it's now fairly close to the official policy of
crashing the site Saturday at 10PM thru Sunday at 6AM EST.
http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/fcc-website-availability

As of:
Mon Mar 03 11:41:50 EST 2014
the FCC ID web pile is still down. Hmmm.... 3 hrs late so far.
Perhaps nobody complained and the (outsourced) admins didn't notice?
http://transition.fcc.gov/oet/ea/fccid/
Enter BCG A1475, search, and click on the "Please report this error to
FCC OET Systems Support" link to send eashelp a reminder. It
automagically includes the error message making it quite easy to
complain.

"Pool OETDataSource is Suspended, cannot allocate..."
I was wondering the meaning of that SQL error message. I think I
found the "suspended pool".
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-suspended-pool-at-a-shanghai-holiday-inn-looks-pretty-freaky-2012-8
Hmmm...

--