Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default What does anybody think of a Harbor Freight air compressor?

On 3/3/2014 7:23 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
wrote:

I am wondering if you guys should just call the OP and see if he is
still alive. Responding to posts that are nearly THREE years old
aren't always productive use of your time.

Of course, he could still be waiting to hear from you...

"Mike Marlow" wrote:

Why do people get so damned anal about this stuff? Most of us - or
maybe, some of us don't look at headers to see date stamps. Was it
really such a bother to you that some of us replied?

Picked up a case of upstate New York cabin fever Bunky?

Only a couple of more months.

Funny! Almost so true too! I will tell you that this is probably the first
year ever that I just can't wait for winter to be over. Tired of the cold,
had enough snow, just want to be able to pee out on my front lawn again...

woof woof

--
Jeff