timonjkl

Default newbie question

(IOW, The implied swipe at using things of an Indian origin irked me a
bit.)

his full quote
| Be that as it may, I suspect the OP may not like the flavor |
|the cedar oils will impart. |
| |
|Just because the Indians did it, it doesn't make it right |
|(or best, or preferable). |

He was just reacting to the previous post and saying that most people would
not like the taste on a everyday basis. Planked fish is one thing but cedar
is a STRONG spice not used very often. (ever?)

I think a set of bowls and a few salmon planks would be a great NW gift.

You just can't be thin skinned on usnet most hurt feelings are just
misunderstandings and bad choice of words with the wrong intent inserted.

All I thought he was saying is that the people receiving the gift may not
like cedar salad maybe they may prefer Italian or French.