Posted to comp.mobile.ipad,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Liam O'Connor Liam O'Connor is offline

Default How do we put icons in two places on ipad home screens?

On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 02:40:10 -0500, nospam wrote:

http://www.threejacks.com/wifiwhere

one of the ones that no longer exist.

Oh. I had not realized, until just now, when I read this
and then tried to find it in the app store, that wifiwhere
didn't exist anymore.

I'm surprised. What was so bad about it?

I recently used wigle wardriving software on Android and
all it did was log the positions and wifi SSIDs and
MAC addresses and security of access points.

Was WiFi Where pulled because of what it did, or, as you
noted, it perhaps used private APIs?