Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Was my house vibrating, or was it me?

On 2/25/2014 11:16 PM, wrote:
One time I had the same funny feeling that the house was vibrating.
It stopped quickly. The next day there was a story n the newspaper
about a mild earthquake that happened at the time I was feeling the
vibrations. I guess I was a seismometer or something.

The same thing happened to me back in the 1970's when I was sitting on
the toilet after I had eaten a whole large pizza the night before. The
toilet was shaking and I thought it was due to me dropping a load of
ready mix in the toilet. The next day, in the newspaper, there was a
report of an unusual earthquake that had occurred in The Southeast. It
was the first time I had experienced an earthquake but when I was in
Californiastan during the late 1980's, it wasn't unusual to be laying in
bed and feel it shaking along with everything else in the room. ^_^

TDD