Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Was my house vibrating, or was it me?

On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 14:05:05 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

What kid has never spun around and around then tried to walk a strait
line? Me and the kids I grew up with would get on the small merry go
round on the playground then several of us would spin it with one of
kids standing in the center. We would stop the spinning then laugh at
the victim when he/she tried to walk. Heck, we didn't need recreational
drugs, we had playground equipment. ^_^

TDD

But you grew up in America not AmeriPUS.

As Tim Wilson said, you could cross the road in front of your house
without being buckled in a safety seat.