Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Stick a fork in Christie...

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 13:24:04 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Lerner will testify Wednesday before the House Committee on Oversight

and Government Reform. She has dropped her request for immunity (why

would an honest person ask for immunity).

Get out your popcorn for this one I'm sure Fox News will stream it

live. The MSM will ignore it, I bet.

I just saw that on Fox News Sunday. Wallance had on Issa and they
were talking about it. I thoght it was dumb for Issa to be answering
specific questions about what questions they were going to ask Lerner,
what they knew, what they didn't know, etc. What investigator gives
the subjects the list of questions in advance? Good grief.

I agree to hold your cards close to the vest. If will be a real hoot
when Trey Gowdy, SC-4, gets his turn to question her. He is a former
federal prosecutor. Jason Chaffetz, UT-03, will be right there too.
Get your popcorn ready. The Democrats will kiss her all over with a
dripping wet tongue