Posted to comp.mobile.ipad,alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair

Default Do you know where we can find the 3 key WiFi specs for the iPad?

nospam wrote:

In article , Jeff
Liebermann wrote:

The article claims:
To gauge the impact of the antenna obstruction issue, we
asked iPhone 4 owners to tell us how big of a problem it
was for them. Nearly two-thirds reported they Haven’t
Experienced Any Problem and another 14% reported it
Wasn’t Much of a Problem. However one-in-five did report
it was Somewhat of a Problem (14%) or a Very Big Problem (7%).
So, 14+14+7 = 35% of the users were having a problem. I guess Apple
has such a large customer base, that it can afford to ignore 1/3 of
it's early adopters.

only 7% had a major problem. that's very low, just as i said.

7% is totally unacceptable. .7% is ridiculous and .07% is still too
high. On the other hand, some people would defend a burning bag of dog
**** as top quality and flawless.

How would you feel if the brakes on your car only worked 93% of the
time? The electricity to your home?

I own a couple Apple computers. I use them for doorstops. They can't
even do that rigt. most of the time.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.