Posted to comp.mobile.ipad,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Davoud Davoud is offline

Default How do we put icons in two places on ipad home screens?

nospam:
how many of those could you reliably establish a connection and then do
something with it?

merely showing up in a list doesn't mean much if it's not usable.

Liam O'Connor:
This is a good and valid point.

I had also spoken (complained) to two people about this,

One gets the impression from this thread that much of your speech
consists of complaints.

one of whom is actually my ISP, who said that he gets
frustrated when a customer can't connect to his wall and
ceiling mounted access points that he installs in the larger houses.

I trust his experienced judgement when he said he called them
iCrap. It was also his view that the iPad/iPhone equipment had
lousy radios

His "experienced judgement" has another name: his personal opinion. I
have a largish house that is situated on two acres and my Apple devices
have good connectivity all over the property.

(he called them "radios").

That would make sense. They are radios.

However, it would be nice to find a study that shows what
the true decibels of gain are for the iPad radio/antenna
combination, transmit power, and receive sensitivity.

Does Apple publish those numbers?

Seems as if Apple software and hardware are kicking your behind. I
wouldn't put up with it. I would move on and find another brand that
worked right for me.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm