Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Hickock CRO-5000a

You know, anyone can be a keyboard warrior. The fact is buddy that mine is the phone to ring. I go for a job, it's me interviewing them.

Not that I could care even less about what you think of my top ****ing dollar ass, just for fun, why don't you substantiate your claim. Why don't you give examples of why you think I am whatever it is you think I am ?

Can you ? Can you give a reason for your supposed opinion ? Somewhere along the line there must be something I wrote, possibly drunk, possible ten years ago or whatever, that ****ed with your head somehow and makes you try to needle me and ****. This is not the first time.

Do you have a valid opinion or just too much time on your hands ? Or maybe likle Phil Allison you have a form of internet Tourette's Syndrome or something. The difference though is that Phil Allison is a competent tech and engineer and has something useful to say. I haven't noticed that quality in you. All you seem to do is bitch. Phil will give valid, useful and intelligent answers but suffixes it with "you stinking ****ing asshooe" or some **** like that. You seem to forget the first part, which may require thought.