Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Bill is offline

Default Semi with separate gutters, neighbour asking to join gutters

In message , ARW
writes
After we'd finished the work he asked me for copies of the receipts
for the materials and he'd square up, when I did so he struck-off his
half of the cost for the downpipes and outlets, on the grounds they
were all mine, cheeky git! I felt like putting a hacksaw through the
gutter at the mid-point and fitting two end-stops.

The cheeky ****.

Shove some expanding foam up his cars exhaust pipe and put dog****
under his car door handles. It's all he deserves.

Expanding foam may have competition.

Fence post fixing foam sounds interesting for a similar purpose.

http://www.u-can.tv/u-can-products/

I do worry about my thought processes sometimes :-(
--
Bill