Posted to comp.mobile.ipad,alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair
Liam O'Connor Liam O'Connor is offline

Default Do you know where we can find the 3 key WiFi specs for the iPad?

On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 00:15:50 -0800, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

All of the numbers came from the data sheets which amazingly matched
the chip manufacturers numbers almost exactly.

Hi Jeff,

That's pretty interesting, because, well, um, I had assumed
that they almost always lie when it comes to specifications.

The WiFi chip found in this iPad teardown
http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/iPad+Wi-Fi+Teardown/2183

Is the Broadcom BCM4329:
http://www.broadcom.com/products/Blu...utions/BCM4329

Googling for the specs for that broadcom chip, I "think" I found
them on page 6 of this document:
http://www.lairdtech.com/WorkArea/Do...?id=2147486570

Do those specs look reasonable for that chip?