Posted to comp.mobile.ipad,alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair

Default Do you know where we can find the 3 key WiFi specs for the iPad?

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 08:12:31 +0000 (UTC), Lewis
wrote:

In message
Jeff Liebermann wrote:
I used an iPhone 3G for about 2 years on Verizon.

No you didn't. The iPhone 3G did not work on Verizon. Neither did the
iPhone 3GS. Neither did the initial iPhone 4.

Oops. My apologies and my faulty memory (again).

Starting in about 2006, I used a XV6700 on Verizon. Not the best
audio or range, but no disconnects:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/xv6700/XV6700.htm
Starting in about 2009, I used an iPhone 3G on AT&T for only about a
week after which I discontinued the service due to poor coverage in my
mountain area. For the next year or so, I went through a variety of
used phones on Verizon. Since the iPhone 3G was mine, I carried it
around as a PDA for about 2 years after pulling the plug with AT&T.
After that, I retired the iPhone 3G and switched to a Droid X and
later a Droid X2. For cellular voice, I use, an old LG VX8300 phone
on Verizon.

The reduction in dropped calls on my friends AT&T iPhone 3G's was
quite real.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D