Posted to comp.mobile.ipad,alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair

Default Do you know where we can find the 3 key WiFi specs for the iPad?

On Sat, 1 Mar 2014 22:03:03 -0800, Liam O'Connor
wrote:

b. Radio sensitivity (again, we can pick a single frequency)

Seven years ago, I did this receiver sensitivity chart for various
wi-fi routers:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/rx-sens/receiver%20sensitivity.htm
All of the numbers came from the data sheets which amazingly matched
the chip manufacturers numbers almost exactly. That's not going to
help you get the iPad sensitivity, but I thought it might be of some
interest.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D