Posted to comp.mobile.ipad,alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair
Liam O'Connor Liam O'Connor is offline

Default Do you know where we can find the 3 key WiFi specs for the iPad?

On Sat, 1 Mar 2014 14:05:27 -0800, Liam O'Connor wrote:

The fcc teardown report didn't contain the 3 key specs,
so, and I'm having trouble downloading the FCC SAR evaluation report:

I will try these suggestions kindly supplied in the other thread:
I wonder if the FCC reports are available to the public?

http://transition.fcc.gov/oet/ea/fccid/

It would be interesting to see what specs iPads iPhones have.

here are some numbers, plus the fcc ids so you can look up all the gory
details:

http://www.revolutionwifi.net/2012/03/ipad-3-wi-fi-specifications.html
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4866269