Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jon Bem Jon Bem is offline

Default Router Table Fence

On Sat, 1 Mar 2014 07:08:18 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Roy wrote:
I have posts dating back to Jan 20 2004 on this computer, and did not
find anything about a router fence in my folder. Somewhere I have an
archive that goes back into the 90's but I'd have to hunt for the
drive that has it. Got a better guesstimate on when it was published
and by whom? Wait one.....................

I checked my wRECk archive and found a post from 2005 from somebody
looking for a pdf of an article in FWW #144. If that is the one
you're looking for, you can order the article from them or from Pat
Warner (www.patwarner.com) who wrote the article.

Echo that! Pat is pretty much the go-to source of things router. If his
designs are not the exact ones you remember seeing in the past, I still bet
you'll find something you really like from Pat.

Thanks, Mike and you're 100% correct. The early replies were
frustrating because I did recall this fellow (Pat) was both uniquely
creative and skillful.