Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Canadian Household Net Worth Increased 44% between 2005-2012, US falls 40% Between 2007-2010

Per Oren:
I was stationed outside Frankfurt in '71. Interesting place. I was
fascinated by the amount of time the Germans had off each week or
annually. Nothing like the USA.

My take is that, in Germany -and Europe in general - the benefits
productivity increases was at least split between workers and business
owners... but in the USA, the benefits of productivity increases went
exclusively to business owners.
--
Pete Cresswell