Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default Router Table Fence

I have posts dating back to Jan 20 2004 on this computer, and did not find
anything about a router fence in my folder. Somewhere I have an archive that
goes back into the 90's but I'd have to hunt for the drive that has it. Got a
better guesstimate on when it was published and by whom? Wait
one.....................

I checked my wRECk archive and found a post from 2005 from somebody looking for
a pdf of an article in FWW #144. If that is the one you're looking for, you can
order the article from them or from Pat Warner (www.patwarner.com) who wrote the
article.

Regards,
Roy

On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 14:26:51 -0500, Jon Bem wrote:

Howdy,

Anybody who was reading this group 8-10 years ago might recall a very
nicely done Router Fence setup made in hardwoods. I believe I even
downloaded plans from a website but then that PC died, etc

Anybody recall this and are the plans still out there?

Many thanks,
JB